The Transnational Journal of Business (TJB) is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary and international journal published by ACBSP. The TJB publishes manuscripts that link teaching and research to enhance student-learning outcomes. More specifically the Journal is interested in interdisciplinary research that promotes teaching excellence in the various academic disciplines of business to include all theoretical and applied domains.
The five articles selected for Volume 2 underwent an extensive peer review process before being accepted for publication. They include:
- Effectively Integrating Social Media and Web-based Technologies into the Classroom Without Lawyers: SixStepModel — Ashley Elmore-Bosonac, Ph.D. and Neal Steed J.D., CPA, CSEP
- Perceptions of Opportunities and Barriers to Women’s Career Advancement in a Developing Economy — Marjan Bojadziev, Miodraga Stefanovska-Petkovska, Nikica Mojsoska-Blazeski and Svetlana Kačaniklić-Josivoski
- Personal and Professional Development: Preparing Students for Career Success — Phillip V. Lewis and Elaine D. Kelly
- Preparing Students for Career Success in Accounting: The SCIL-based Model with a Focus on Content Analysis — Dr. Alfred Miller
- The Economics Behind the Marketing of Christianity — Kristina Terkun Castro
ACBSP was the first accrediting body for business schools to support scholarly research by publication of a peer-reviewed journal. The fundamental objective of The Transnational Journal of Business is to provide a venue for ACBSP members to present their research and findings, engage in scholarly research and inquiry, and support and improve classroom teaching in the various academic disciplines of business.
The Transnational Journal of Business, Vol. 2 is sponsored by Liberty University School of Business. Dr. Justin Matus, Ph.D., associate professor at the Sidhu School of Business at Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, Pa., is managing editor.