Are you on that list? The ACBSP Marketing Committee wants to hear from you.
A Poster Session is planned for ACBSP Conference 2017 called, The Business of Branding: Share Best Practices for Marketing Your Business School or Program.
Deadline Extended to May 15.
Highlight best practices in marketing your business school and/or programs, providing results on ways in which you integrated your ACBSP membership, candidacy or accreditation, and how your efforts helped:
• generate new students
• retain existing students
• create greater awareness of your business programs
Poster session proposals are limited to an abstract only with the following information:
• Author(s) name, Institution
• Abstract (300 words or less) that answers these questions:
– How was the marketing effort created?
– Was the effort spearheaded by faculty or staff?
– How long has this marketing effort been in place?
– Was there a specific target audience?
– Was this an integrated marketing effort, utilizing social media?
– How have you measured the results?
– How successful were your outcomes in achieving specific goals?
Format the poster in APA format. Submit your poster abstract to Melinda Dorning, ACBSP Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 15. Winning entries will be notified by May 30.
• Posters are to be a maximum of 42” wide by 42” tall.
• Posters should be printed on standard or heavyweight paper and may be laminated or vinyl. Do not use tri-fold systems, tag board, foam board, cardboard or other materials that cannot be hung with conventional push pins.
• Posters are meant to be conversation starters and reference sources. Images, graphs, and short, bulleted lists will garner attention and direct discussion. Less is more when it comes to posters!
Contact Melinda Dorning at email@example.com or 913.339.9356.